I’m Better! Haha Twilight January 24, 2010Posted by Carly in Uncategorized.
Hey guy! Haha sorry for my freak out last post…
I’m better now!! Haha I just thought I would make a quick post on the hilariousness of the Twilight movie…
- Charlie’s mustache. ’nuff said.
- Eric has turned from a pimply chess player to a fun, possibly gay, asian kid.
- In the book the waitress was “pretty” and “flirted” with Eddykins. In the movie… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HER HAIR!!! You get a better view of it in the movie but this is all I could find on the internet! Its HILARIOUS!
- The special effects are laugh-out-loud terrible. I mean, SERIOUSLY. The only way they show “speed” in the movie is speeding things up and blurring them! Its so stupid looking! And when Eddykins jumps, he doesn’t slow down at the top like every other thing that jumps! He just zooms around up and down in the air making little blurry lines without any regard to GRAVITY!
- When Eddy sparkles, it looks like he just sweated a lot and then stood in some light. Also it kinda makes him look super hairy. The special effects really suck!
- Best part of the movie: Bella: “It’s like diamonds… you’re beautiful.” Eddy: “Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella!” HAHA OMG! That is just stupid for two reasons! #1: The SKIN of a killer? That is like saying “These are the eyebrows of a vampire!” or “Beware my shins, for they are murderous!”. And #2… you sparkle. Sparkly skin = killer. Seriously, Eddy thinks that his sparkly skin marks him as a killer of the worst kind. HAHA
- Bella’s man voice. When she starts yelling, her voice goes down a few octaves and she is like “NO EDWARD, DON’T LEAVE ME!” In a hilarious man voice! HA
- Jasper has maybe one or two lines. For the majority of the movie, he looks in pain/self consious. Much like he just farted and was like “did I just fart? maybe if I just stand really stiff and still, no one will notice” All in all, Jasper just looks hilariously stupid for the whole movie!
- Eddy and Bella staring into eachother’s souls while Eddy glitters and the camera spins awkwardly around them. The cinemetography in this movie is cheesy and corny and terrible! And it’s funny for that!
- Bella choking on her own tongue/breath in every line. Kristin Stewart literally either can’t talk or went way overboard on the whole “Bella is an awkward person” thing.
- There are many more! I will for sure add more 🙂
Okay! I hope you found that funny! But, the movie was better than the book in some ways…
- Bella’s human buds aren’t as boring as in the book. Literally, in the book, whenever Bella is hanging out with a human, you fall asleep for a while and then wake up later in the book and go “What did I miss? Oh, not much.”
- In the movie, the vampires wear baseball uniforms while they do the “American pasttime”. It just adds to the LOLs
- We get to see a deer run for a while, and then see it jump and get caught by a vampire. Lame hunting, yeah, but at least we get to see a bit! Meyer doesn’t even describe a hunt in the book!
- The whole “cooking for Bella” thing was kinda cute. Untill the bitc- I MEAN Rosalie started being a bit- I MEAN nasty person!
- The giant wall thing of graduation caps was kinda cool, too. Except it was very dull. Very dull indeed. It seems that the Cullens just cannot go to a school that has a school color like red or yellow or gold. It must all be varying shades of blue!
- This scene never happens! Bella never faints because of Eddy kissing her! THANK GOD!
- Another scene that was left out… Edward constantly saying that he should leave while hugging Bella closer. And then Bella saying something like “Don’t go! I love you! Nevermind that your only attraction to me is how I smell! You’re pretty!”
- A quote that was left out: “Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. You are intoxicated by my very presence.” Okay, that quote was unbearably cheesy even in text! If it had been in the movie, many people would have died because of a Mozzerella Overdose.
- The other vampires, James, Victoria, and Laurent, don’t just pop up out of nowhere like in the book. Seriously, in the book Meyer is happily plodding along, writing romancey crap for pages and pages and then goes “Whoopsies! I forgot a plot!” and then sticks those three vamps in at the last minute. In the movie, we get some poorly edited action involving the Three Muskateers and their human friends/food.
- We get to see a little clip of Bella falling down some stairs. epic.
- Instead of Bella passing out right before the epic vampire fight like in the book, we actually get to see Eddy and James throw eachother through some windows. The one part that bugs me is when James has Eddy pinned up against a mirror or something and his holding him there by his neck with all his might. Problem #1: Vampires don’t have to breath, yet Eddy is gasping for breath. #2: There is no show of tension in the muscles in James’s arm/hand, and Eddy’s neck does not look like anything is touching it. #3: James may have some gay feelings for Eddy, judging by the awkward neck stroking that James does with his thumb. haha!
- Alice totally jumps James and breaks his neck from behind. WOO ALICE! You’re my fave! But not in the movie. I don’t like that actress. Whatever, she still breaks his neck.
Ummmmm yeah! That’s my little HAHA TWILIGHT rant for the day! If you criticize my opinion of Twilight, I will go to wherever you live and punch you and break your nose. I would appreciate YOUR opinion, but if you say that I am completely wrong and should go rot in hell for what I just said about this masterpeice, then we have a problem.
Ha! Yay! Love you all! Thanks for reading!
DISASTER OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS!!! January 21, 2010Posted by Carly in Uncategorized.
1 comment so far
AHHHH DISASTER!!! AHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY ME???? AND HAITI?
I HAVE AIDS!! ha. no.
EVERYTHING GOT DELETED! AH! All my emails!! ALL OF MY MEMORIES!
All of the old email notifications of people commenting on the old CP blog! ( I didn’t keep all of them, just some of my faves) All of the old emails traded with old friends! All of my contacts! So many old memories – gone!
And right now I am missing an important meeting at work (Quiznos) because my mom is a b****. She calls me a b**** all the time so it’s fine if I call her that, right? She set the example. Anyway I’m missing the meeting because she hates me and everything I ask for is just a giant effort on her part. Even though my work is 10 minutes away. If you are reading this, mom, I don’t care. Punish me. Like it will make a difference, Mrs. Prison Warden.
Ok that was my rant. Sorry, mom.
Ugh this is a terrible day. I seriously want to crawl under a rock and stay there for a while.
Okay I just got back from my church group thing!! We talked about Haiti and the earthquake that shattered Port-au-Prince. We all got wristbands that have the name and age of a person who is still missing. There is this website or these people who will post to the website the names of the people who are still missing in Haiti. We all have the wristbands to remind us to pray for them. My person is Sadrel Durand, he is 29, and he is still missing somewhere in the rubble.
Pray and/or donate to Haiti, guys. Seriously, Haiti is like the LAST country that needed this sort of thing. It is a mess over there. There are still people hopefully alive in the crumbled buildings that are trapped. A school collapsed, and relatives said that they were getting calls from the trapped students who had cell phones.
Quote from Wall Street Journal: “Haitian officials estimated Wednesday that the death toll might reach between 100,000 and 150,000 and that 70,000 bodies have already been buried in mass graves. But U.N. officials say the numbers are at best a guess.” That is just way too sad that the numbers are so huge that they have to estimate.
Keep them in your thoughts.
Math Sucks January 14, 2010Posted by Carly in Uncategorized.
Okay, so usually I like math. Just the simplicity of it… like there is only one right answer and just one or two processes to get there that never change and make complete and total sense if you understand it.
This is NOT TRUE WITH CALCULUS! Calculus sucks!! It’s all about graphs and limits and having “limit thoughts” and being able to determine what a graph will look and act like without using a calculator or anything. Using these things called Limits. They SUCK because there is no set answer for them! They can change and depending on the type of function and whatever they act in different ways and it just is so LAME.
UGH. So, I didn’t do too well my first semester. You know, maybe I would like that class and maybe even understand it if my teacher wasn’t PHSYCO! He raves on about anything! Things that have nothing to do with our homework! He has a mustauche and a GLASS EYE. Yeah, you heard me right (read me right?) a GLASS EYE.
So his glass eye isn’t natural (duh) and he is in his 50s or something and his other eye is naturally sinking in a little, you know, that is normal with age and stuff. Well his glass eye isn’t. It kinda sticks out more than his other eye. And his eyes are a clear blue, but his glass eye is a little bit lighter of a color. And sometimes it doesn’t entirely move with exact sychronization with his normal eye. Can anyone think of another person who is like this? Haha I will give you a giant hug if you can name the guy that my math teacher reminds me of!
Well, I am still obsessed with all things KH and not FF related (thanks Phi!) I haven’t yet finished KH2, but that is because I am busy playing KH: 358/2 Days. heheh. Yeah I am just really into that now, so don’t expect a post every day for a bit until I finish the KH games. And then I will post more! Until I get the FF games haha. Phi has really got me interested in them!
Well, you just read my rant on math. Well, more specifically, Calculus. I like Algebra! The simple “solve for X” is my favorite and gives me this nerdy sense of accomplishment every time I finish those short problems 😛
Happy schooling! (haha yeah right)
What Did You Get??? January 6, 2010Posted by Carly in Uncategorized.
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I have been busy with friends and parties and vacation and relatives and skiing (and KH2!!)! It has been fun, though!!
I skiied for the FIRST time in about 6 years of snowboarding! It was fun! But definitely different than boarding! I like both 😀
Except for ski boots. Those things are hard to walk in, uncomfortalbe, and COLD! My first day was kinda ruined with a little frostbite… so I will be using toe warmers from now on, because getting circulation back into my toes was hands down the most painful thing I have ever experienced.
Heheh. SO! On to a lighter note! CHRISTMAS! PRESENTS! YAY! I got a warm hat, some puzzles, some pants, a balloon architechture thing (don’t ask), some other stuff, and a water bottle. Yeah, a water bottle. Lame. It was from my sister. I got her two really cool shirts from her favorite (expensive!) store and she got me… a water bottle. And I even told her what I wanted! A SNUGGIE! And I didn’t get one! LAME!! She is going to get me one though, because I have been giving her crap about it since Xmas haha. And my snuggie has to be either black or dark red. I have my reasons 😀 You can ask on that one 😉
Oh, and also
YEAH! WOO! A WACOM BAMOO FUN! I think that’s what Javallama has. TEE HEE! Yeah that’s my handwriting. lol
It’s so cool! I can create so much digital art on it! YES!! I have been practicing with it for a bit. Just some doodling. But, I finally started my first actual picture that I am working on! here is it so far:
Okay it is definitely just a rough draft right now! Just a sketch!! The body isn’t even finished being sketched! haha. Phi knows who it is!!!! Javallama probably does too! haha I’m such a sucker for that game 😀 Yeah I basically just erased my marks and guidelines and screenshot-ed it. I am working on it with GIMP, since I haven’t gotten Photoshop from a coworker yet. (he is getting me one free! woohoo!)
So yeah! Those were most of my gifts! What did you guys get?
P.S. Phi – I emailed you on the email address that you use for your comments. Will you get it? It just has some questions about FF. I thought it would be easier than comment replying 😛 Thanks!