Bak 2 Skool August 13, 2008Posted by Carly in Uncategorized.
EW GROSS! SCHOOL!! But you do get to go shopping and buy a ton of stuff including back to school clothes! I already got some jeans (the official pants of school) and I’m gonna get a few shirts online at this site that sells funny shirts. I made a collage type thing of some of the t-shirts You guys tell me which are your favorites! Click the pic for a bigger size…
If you dont get what the funny part is, i’ve provided an explanation here…
- TOP RIGHT: The unicorn is jealous of the lucky pegasus because he can fly!
- TOP LEFT: Stegasaurus, Tyranasaurus are dinosaurs, and Thesaurus sounds like a dinosaur name! But Thesaurus is actually a type of dictionary thing.
- MIDDLE LEFT: Rock, Paper Scissors, like the game. And you should choose wisely if you wanna win!
- MIDDLE RIGHT: Like the “See you later, alligator! After a while, crocidile!” So the alligator and the crocidile are saying that to eachother! yay!
- BOTTOM LEFT: From the little kid game “Hungry Hungry Hippos” and the hippo is saying he never was that hungry hungry!
- BOTTOM RIGHT: From the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor a way!” On the shirt, the apple is keeping the doctor away! yeah!