It’s Been Fun August 27, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
Long time no see, right? heheh
I’m sorry. Blogging doesn’t really hold an interest for me anymore. At least not right now. Right now I’m more into website and graphic design. Maybe I’ll start up again when I start college next year. I’m sorry
This really was a huge chapter of my life. I feel like I’ve known some of you for longer than some of my real-life friends! Most notably Jack (JavaLlama), Chad (I forget your username haha… was it BigMonkey?), Ilan (Redcowz), and Josh (Fylliper) :) And all my helpful admins, too! I can’t remember all of them, but I know that Jack practically ran the old Mooseluver8 CP blog. Opus and Dieter and Aguair and Krygo and Adam were all great, too!
The details are slipping, though! I’m never good at remembering things that happened over a year ago. I can’t remember the details of any of those awesome old CP contest blogs, any of my old friends’ blogs, and sometimes I can’t remember their names. And it sucks that the old blog was hacked and deleted. It held so many memories! But I really want to remember! I don’t want to forget this.
So, if you’re reading this, (you’re probably not ) but please e-mail me sometime and we’ll get in touch with Facebook or something! I don’t want to lose you guys!
I love you all, and a day doesn’t go by that I’m reminded of the great times and awesome friends I had here. I remember a while ago I made a post about the people I loved in the blogging world. If you want to visit it, it might have your name there :) Clicky
Also, you can reach me by commenting here (I will still get the e-mail), or e-mailing my Mooseluver8@comcast.net account, which redirects to my main e-mail account. It has my full name on it, so I won’t be posting it here, but if you were one of the people I trusted it with, go ahead and e-mail me there. Let’s be facebook friends! Or you can also find me at DeviantArt, which is an art website that I will someday post one of my arts on, when I stop being such a coward ;) To go to my DA profile page, click here.
And, if you are into dwelling on a forgotten and unreachable past, like me, you can actually see some of the old CP posts on the Mooseluver8 blog at this archive website. The link to the Mooseluver8 archive is here.
So so SO many memories, guys. You have no idea. They clog my brain and spill out my ears!
I love you!
P.S. Jack (Javallama) has dropped off the face of the Earth! He’s nowhere to be found!
Happy Birthday Carly! June 16, 2010Posted by Opus in Uncategorized.
Happy Birthday, Carly! (day late, sorry :P) I hope you had a great 17th Birthday!
We <3 You!
POLE VAULTING! HTTYD! WOO! FINALS! (aw) May 16, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
Guys! I might have made it to the State championships for pole vaulting! I vaulted 9 feet today, which was the height I needed to get to state, and WHAT TIMING! Today’s meet was the last chance meet to get to state! AND I DID IT! Yay! I have had pole vaulting practice EVERY DAY except for Saturdays, when I usually have meets, so it was nice for all the practice to pay off! I will keep you updated on how I do if I can!
Okay, HTTYD stands for HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON! Myy new favorite movie!! It is absolutely ADORABLE!! I LOVE IT! Go see it! I know it looks childish, but it is very sweet and there even is some epic action scenes at the end! I die of happiness every time I see it! I will probably do some fan art of it, because I am really practicing my doodling- I MEAN MY DRAWING skills! Heheh so get ready for some Toothless the *adorable* Dragon! yaaay! Go see the movie! I first saw the movie in 2-D with my family, and then I saw it again with my step-twin in 3-D (amazing!) and then we were going to movie-hop to Nightmare On Elm St but it looked scary haha so we just went into another theater that was halfway through HTTYD in 2-D so we just finished that. And then I took three other friends to see it tonight because they hadn’t seen it yet! So, yes, I have seen it 3 1/2 times. STOP JUDGING ME!!!
So, I’m totally going to post pictures and stuff that I’ve drawn soon! But my school’s finals are coming up, so I don’t know how free I will be. I had my AP Language and Composition exam last week, so I don’t have an LA final, but I have some critical finals in other classes I’m scared!
Bear with me! My birthday is coming up and I am hoping to get something like a Flip video cam so I can start posting vlogs! Cool beans!
1. Wish me luck at state!
2. Go watch How To Train Your Dragon!
3. Expect some HTTYD fanart! yay!
4. Bear with me through all my tests and stuff!
5. Vlogs may come!
Rawr! April 24, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
So I am keeping busy! PROM is coming up! wow! Since I am a junior, I am allowed to go this year! I didn’t get asked :( but I’m still going. Some friends and I rented a limo and we are all going together!
Wooooooo! Haha well right now I am a DeviantArt obssesed weirdo who is trying to become a somewhat good artist :P I will post some of my doodles soon!
Well, I’m going to bed. I have an ACT prep class tomorrow :( (carly dies a little bit inside during those classes. pray for her)
Keep in touch, everyone!
Still Dying April 4, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
oh man oh man!
junior year is really stressful!
with the SAT scores in, it is now time to take the ACT
and worry more about my GPA
and about colleges
but on the plus side I got a 2030 on my SAT! I don’t know yet the percentile thing of this, so I don’t really know how the score is compared to everyone else, but I found out that I got a 97 percentile on the math section!
That means that I did better than 97% of the other kids who took it! YEAH!
haha but no time to rest! ACT time!
Sorry this post is fast and rushed and doesn’t have capital letters and stuff like that, but I need to leave for pole vaulting in a second!
P.S. I have been thinking of trying to do a vlog with my dad’s flip camera thing. what do you guys think about that?
Ah! I’m Dying!! March 15, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
I just took the SAT! It was difficult! AH!
I now own a car! But it isn’t officially mine! It’s my parent’s, and I’m allowed to use it (its my car haha)
I am thinking about colleges. Or, rather, I am freaking out about colleges and my parents are trying to support me but everything seems so big and significant! I don’t know what I want to do or where I want to go and this whole college thing is scary!!!!
And my US History class is killing me. I hate that teacher. She is a nice person, just a terrible teacher. It sucks.
And track is everyday after school with an incompetant coach. Boo.
And I have math tutoring on tuesdays and thursdays because IB Calc 1 moves way too fast for me to figure out what is going on without help.
And choir auditions are coming up.
And my ACT class is coming up.
And the ACT test is coming up.
And track meets are coming up.
And college is coming up AHHHHHH!!!!
And I want to spend time with my best friends (Karynna and Michael! Hiiiiii!) But I am so busy with everything! Ahh!
But on the plus side, I saw Mary Poppins the musical thing today! It’s the musical group that travels around to different cities. It’s like Mary Poppins on Broadway but, you know, not on Broadway. haha
It was really good! The people I went with didn’t appreciate the complexity of the sets or the amazing scene changes or anything, but I loved it! Everything was smooth and wonderful! The music is so catchy and the characters are hilarious and the little boy wore a sweater vest, knickers, knee high socks, and one of those English caps and I wanted to hug him and take him home he was SO CUTE!! I loved it. I love all musicals haha
But it was so cute and amazing and there was really cool tap dancing and really catchy songs. My favorite was, of course, Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious. (spelling? haha) It was really cool because they started spelling it and they had this really fast dance that went to the spelling! It was awesome. I found this video of it (the spelling bit starts at about 50 seconds in)
The version I saw I think was a lot better than this, but that’s probably because it was live
I seriosly could have watches this again right after I saw it, though.
Anyway, that was a great show to see the day after my SAT test. Almost 5 hours of rigorous, draining, tiring, difficult, testing. Ugh.
Well, I am super busy, and I am planning on visiting lots of colleges over Spring Break. I hope to be able to post more, but it is more difficult to post because that requires a chunk of free time on the computer. Which I don’t have
I have a Twitter account that I can update on my phone, though, and that is pretty easy to update. My username is MoosePrints (duh haha) so you can keep track of me there, too!
I love blogging, I love computers, I love digital/computer art, and I love YOU!
Stick with me through this tough time! It will get better. Right? PLEASE TELL ME IT GETS BETTER!!!
Happy Heart Day! February 13, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I will be celebrating this day by being single and playing in the snow in Winter Park!
If you do not have a loved one to spend the day with, get together with some of your other single buddies and celebrate “Singles Appreciation Day” …. which is also known as “S.A.D.”
I’m Better! Haha Twilight January 24, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
Hey guy! Haha sorry for my freak out last post…
I’m better now!! Haha I just thought I would make a quick post on the hilariousness of the Twilight movie…
- Charlie’s mustache. ’nuff said.
- Eric has turned from a pimply chess player to a fun, possibly gay, asian kid.
- In the book the waitress was “pretty” and “flirted” with Eddykins. In the movie… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HER HAIR!!! You get a better view of it in the movie but this is all I could find on the internet! Its HILARIOUS!
- The special effects are laugh-out-loud terrible. I mean, SERIOUSLY. The only way they show “speed” in the movie is speeding things up and blurring them! Its so stupid looking! And when Eddykins jumps, he doesn’t slow down at the top like every other thing that jumps! He just zooms around up and down in the air making little blurry lines without any regard to GRAVITY!
- When Eddy sparkles, it looks like he just sweated a lot and then stood in some light. Also it kinda makes him look super hairy. The special effects really suck!
- Best part of the movie: Bella: “It’s like diamonds… you’re beautiful.” Eddy: “Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella!” HAHA OMG! That is just stupid for two reasons! #1: The SKIN of a killer? That is like saying “These are the eyebrows of a vampire!” or “Beware my shins, for they are murderous!”. And #2… you sparkle. Sparkly skin = killer. Seriously, Eddy thinks that his sparkly skin marks him as a killer of the worst kind. HAHA
- Bella’s man voice. When she starts yelling, her voice goes down a few octaves and she is like “NO EDWARD, DON’T LEAVE ME!” In a hilarious man voice! HA
- Jasper has maybe one or two lines. For the majority of the movie, he looks in pain/self consious. Much like he just farted and was like “did I just fart? maybe if I just stand really stiff and still, no one will notice” All in all, Jasper just looks hilariously stupid for the whole movie!
- Eddy and Bella staring into eachother’s souls while Eddy glitters and the camera spins awkwardly around them. The cinemetography in this movie is cheesy and corny and terrible! And it’s funny for that!
- Bella choking on her own tongue/breath in every line. Kristin Stewart literally either can’t talk or went way overboard on the whole “Bella is an awkward person” thing.
- There are many more! I will for sure add more
Okay! I hope you found that funny! But, the movie was better than the book in some ways…
- Bella’s human buds aren’t as boring as in the book. Literally, in the book, whenever Bella is hanging out with a human, you fall asleep for a while and then wake up later in the book and go “What did I miss? Oh, not much.”
- In the movie, the vampires wear baseball uniforms while they do the “American pasttime”. It just adds to the LOLs
- We get to see a deer run for a while, and then see it jump and get caught by a vampire. Lame hunting, yeah, but at least we get to see a bit! Meyer doesn’t even describe a hunt in the book!
- The whole “cooking for Bella” thing was kinda cute. Untill the bitc- I MEAN Rosalie started being a bit- I MEAN nasty person!
- The giant wall thing of graduation caps was kinda cool, too. Except it was very dull. Very dull indeed. It seems that the Cullens just cannot go to a school that has a school color like red or yellow or gold. It must all be varying shades of blue!
- This scene never happens! Bella never faints because of Eddy kissing her! THANK GOD!
- Another scene that was left out… Edward constantly saying that he should leave while hugging Bella closer. And then Bella saying something like “Don’t go! I love you! Nevermind that your only attraction to me is how I smell! You’re pretty!”
- A quote that was left out: “Friends don’t let friends drive drunk. You are intoxicated by my very presence.” Okay, that quote was unbearably cheesy even in text! If it had been in the movie, many people would have died because of a Mozzerella Overdose.
- The other vampires, James, Victoria, and Laurent, don’t just pop up out of nowhere like in the book. Seriously, in the book Meyer is happily plodding along, writing romancey crap for pages and pages and then goes “Whoopsies! I forgot a plot!” and then sticks those three vamps in at the last minute. In the movie, we get some poorly edited action involving the Three Muskateers and their human friends/food.
- We get to see a little clip of Bella falling down some stairs. epic.
- Instead of Bella passing out right before the epic vampire fight like in the book, we actually get to see Eddy and James throw eachother through some windows. The one part that bugs me is when James has Eddy pinned up against a mirror or something and his holding him there by his neck with all his might. Problem #1: Vampires don’t have to breath, yet Eddy is gasping for breath. #2: There is no show of tension in the muscles in James’s arm/hand, and Eddy’s neck does not look like anything is touching it. #3: James may have some gay feelings for Eddy, judging by the awkward neck stroking that James does with his thumb. haha!
- Alice totally jumps James and breaks his neck from behind. WOO ALICE! You’re my fave! But not in the movie. I don’t like that actress. Whatever, she still breaks his neck.
Ummmmm yeah! That’s my little HAHA TWILIGHT rant for the day! If you criticize my opinion of Twilight, I will go to wherever you live and punch you and break your nose. I would appreciate YOUR opinion, but if you say that I am completely wrong and should go rot in hell for what I just said about this masterpeice, then we have a problem.
Ha! Yay! Love you all! Thanks for reading!
DISASTER OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS!!! January 21, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
1 comment so far
AHHHH DISASTER!!! AHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY ME???? AND HAITI?
I HAVE AIDS!! ha. no.
EVERYTHING GOT DELETED! AH! All my emails!! ALL OF MY MEMORIES!
All of the old email notifications of people commenting on the old CP blog! ( I didn’t keep all of them, just some of my faves) All of the old emails traded with old friends! All of my contacts! So many old memories – gone!
And right now I am missing an important meeting at work (Quiznos) because my mom is a b****. She calls me a b**** all the time so it’s fine if I call her that, right? She set the example. Anyway I’m missing the meeting because she hates me and everything I ask for is just a giant effort on her part. Even though my work is 10 minutes away. If you are reading this, mom, I don’t care. Punish me. Like it will make a difference, Mrs. Prison Warden.
Ok that was my rant. Sorry, mom.
Ugh this is a terrible day. I seriously want to crawl under a rock and stay there for a while.
Okay I just got back from my church group thing!! We talked about Haiti and the earthquake that shattered Port-au-Prince. We all got wristbands that have the name and age of a person who is still missing. There is this website or these people who will post to the website the names of the people who are still missing in Haiti. We all have the wristbands to remind us to pray for them. My person is Sadrel Durand, he is 29, and he is still missing somewhere in the rubble.
Pray and/or donate to Haiti, guys. Seriously, Haiti is like the LAST country that needed this sort of thing. It is a mess over there. There are still people hopefully alive in the crumbled buildings that are trapped. A school collapsed, and relatives said that they were getting calls from the trapped students who had cell phones.
Quote from Wall Street Journal: ”Haitian officials estimated Wednesday that the death toll might reach between 100,000 and 150,000 and that 70,000 bodies have already been buried in mass graves. But U.N. officials say the numbers are at best a guess.” That is just way too sad that the numbers are so huge that they have to estimate.
Keep them in your thoughts.
Math Sucks January 14, 2010Posted by ♪ ©ΛЯLΨ ♪ in Uncategorized.
Okay, so usually I like math. Just the simplicity of it… like there is only one right answer and just one or two processes to get there that never change and make complete and total sense if you understand it.
This is NOT TRUE WITH CALCULUS! Calculus sucks!! It’s all about graphs and limits and having “limit thoughts” and being able to determine what a graph will look and act like without using a calculator or anything. Using these things called Limits. They SUCK because there is no set answer for them! They can change and depending on the type of function and whatever they act in different ways and it just is so LAME.
UGH. So, I didn’t do too well my first semester. You know, maybe I would like that class and maybe even understand it if my teacher wasn’t PHSYCO! He raves on about anything! Things that have nothing to do with our homework! He has a mustauche and a GLASS EYE. Yeah, you heard me right (read me right?) a GLASS EYE.
So his glass eye isn’t natural (duh) and he is in his 50s or something and his other eye is naturally sinking in a little, you know, that is normal with age and stuff. Well his glass eye isn’t. It kinda sticks out more than his other eye. And his eyes are a clear blue, but his glass eye is a little bit lighter of a color. And sometimes it doesn’t entirely move with exact sychronization with his normal eye. Can anyone think of another person who is like this? Haha I will give you a giant hug if you can name the guy that my math teacher reminds me of!
Well, I am still obsessed with all things KH and not FF related (thanks Phi!) I haven’t yet finished KH2, but that is because I am busy playing KH: 358/2 Days. heheh. Yeah I am just really into that now, so don’t expect a post every day for a bit until I finish the KH games. And then I will post more! Until I get the FF games haha. Phi has really got me interested in them!
Well, you just read my rant on math. Well, more specifically, Calculus. I like Algebra! The simple “solve for X” is my favorite and gives me this nerdy sense of accomplishment every time I finish those short problems
Happy schooling! (haha yeah right)